Thursday 8 February 2018

Squaduary: Construction Progress





Hi folks,

One week in and I don't have too much to show for it yet. Centurions are a beautiful kit to work on but contain a lot of parts that only fit one way. This is problematic when you are converting them, so I am doing a lot of ugly ground work before the final build. So far I have the bodies of two extra models completed. I am confident that I can get the last one done tomorrow but the shield arm and other weapon will be a weekend job. As my week 1 and week 2 jobs are starting to overlap, I will need to try and get the base colours in as well, hopefully by Sunday night.



That's quite a bit of flash for one (1/2?) model!


The three new Centurions will have the shield and heavy bolter combo on one arm, and an assault cannon on the other, for 13 barrels of fun. Again, these guys are never going to be used for anything remotely competitive, so the rule of cool reigns supreme.







I will need to find a third head somewhere in my bits box, as I don't want to have doubles of any bare head and I don't want to have a helmet unless it is plumed. If I dig around hard enough I should be able to find a left over bare Primaris Captain head...

See you across the table,

Marc

P.S. I am totally jealous of all you guys that have finished a squad already. My work has me flat out, like a lizard drinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment