Friday 29 December 2017

A Knight's Tale: Body Complete






Hi folks,

Just a quick update to show the work I have just completed on the body of my Knight. The first plasma weapon is complete and installed; after a bit of deliberation I decided to go with a green glow. I had the option of using a more contrasting colour but I am saving that for something special later on.






The carapace armour itself is mostly Leadbelchers, with a blue stripe running from back to front. I added this to hint at a helmet plume and to continue the colour scheme used on the rest of the body. The bronze parts also got a fair whack of verdigris. 






I am considering now whether the shield and the blue stripe on the back could do with a white decal, to match the colour combinations on the legs. I think it will come down to whether or not I can find a decal that really works in each of those locations. A single white sword going down through the winged skull of the shield and emerging out the bottom could look good.

Apart from that, the next step is the quad Hellfire plasma cannonade to go on the top. I will be taking a lot of care with it, as I imagine it is going to draw a lot of attention.

See you across the table,

Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment