Thursday 26 January 2017

200th Post: New Iron Snakes Page




Hi folks,

I have been asked me to post some photos of the Iron Snakes units I have completed, so I have created a new page to showcase them. You can access it using the navbar to the right of the blog, under the "On The Shelf" heading. I took the shots using my new light box set up (now with 4 lights!).






If you feel like digging deeper into the process, check out the Iron Snakes link under the heading "Scrap Code".  I am hoping to add finished work to the page very soon.






This also happens to be my 200th post! I am not usually one to make a big deal out of milestones, but I am somewhat astounded that I have made it this far. I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to all of the people who take the time to read my posts. Reading and replying to your comments is a joy! I love seeing the countries start lighting up after I hit the publish button, especially when an article reaches somewhere new. If you are on my Honour Roll, know that I have the greatest of respect for your contributions to the gaming community. I look forward to sharing more posts with you, if you'll humour me for a little bit longer :o)

I'll leave you with this sneak peek...




Happy Australia Day,

Marc



No comments:

Post a Comment