Wednesday 30 July 2014

Housekeeping

Hi folks,

I am going to start adding some pages to the blog, so that I can have a record of completed painting projects. The projects will be split up into genres, such as Dark Angels 3rd Company, Deathwing, Ravenwing, Hive Fleet Numereji, Jade Falcons, Ghost Bears, 8th Sword of Light, D&D etc. I will add new pictures as work gets finished and give everyone a heads-up when I update something.

The first page is for my 3rd Company Dark Angels, which is going to be a massive project. I have a few pieces finished already that I will endeavour to take photos of during the week. To get things started, I have put up a picture of the Company Master and a Techmarine (who also doubles as my Deathwatch character! Check out the old school combat knife...). Now, I know Techmarines are technically from the armoury, not any single company. I am planning on putting all of the armoury support on this page, so here he will stay!

See you across the table,

M4cr0

No comments:

Post a Comment